Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Balls

I have at the rear screen of my car a newly-minted Malaysia Today sticker. After reading this latest post by the Man, i'm doubly proud to have it there.

I know it is frustrating when the government cannot touch me. Well, I am prepared to make your job easier for you, Muhammad son of Muhammad. I am going to allow you to organise another gathering at the PWTC like you did last Saturday. I am prepared to step onto the stage and face your 2,500 Umno members in a gathering organised by Umno and repeat all my allegations live, on Malaysian soil, in the Umno headquarters. I will remove the protection that I now have and throw myself to the mercy of the government to do what it wants to me.

- Raja Petra Kamarudin

So, enough of pondan talk, Umno c/o Muhammad Muhammad Taib. Fix a date, take up the challenge.

No comments: